Mon, 28 Nov|
Holiday Camp Lavington - Nov 28th - Dec 23rd 2022
Strong Start's playgroups offer a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 5 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
Time & Location
28 Nov 2022, 10:00 – 23 Dec 2022, 12:00
Nairobi, Apple Cross Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
About the event
Strong Start Playgroups offer your child an opportunity to play and socialize while in a safe and secure environment. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social, and emotional growth. Strong Start children have confidence, curiosity, and experience with structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool.
Children aged 6M - 3Y must attend with a caregiver (parent, grandparent, aunt, nanny, etc). Children aged 3Y - 5Y can attend without a caregiver through our Preschool program.
Week 1: In the Farm
Week 2: Around World
Week 3: My Family, My Heart
Week 4: Winter Wonderland
Monday - Adventures in Nature
Tuesday - Mess it Up!
Wednesday - Music & Creative Expression
Thursday - Little Bookworms
Friday - Little Athletes
9:00am - 10:00am: Drop Off
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & Refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
1:30am - 2:30pm: Drop Off
2:30pm - 3:00pm: Circle Time
3:00pm - 3:15pm: Snacks & Refreshments
3:15pm - 4:15pm: Activities
4:15pm - 4:25pm: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
4:25pm – 4:30pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water-based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
8. Blanket or Shuka
1. This is an outdoor-based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
3. If your child or nanny displays any cold, flu or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny come to class with any cold, flu or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
1 - Class Drop In
The 1 - class drop-in ticket applies for one playgroup session (morning or afternoon).Ksh 1,500.00
Valid for 1 week only, Monday - Friday.Ksh 6,500.00
10 - Class Pass
This ticket allows your child to attend 10 classes from 28th Nov to 23rd DecKsh 12,500.00
Full Holiday Camp (4 Weeks)
The monthly unlimited pass allows your child to participate in an unlimited number of classes for three weeks.Ksh 20,000.00
Free Trial Ticket
This ticket is valid for new customers.Ksh 0.00