Tue, 02 Jul|
Strong Start, Lavington
Saturdays Sensory Play Playgroup
Drop in for a fun morning for you your nanny and your little one! Our playgroups are fun, social and informative spaces for parents and little ones!
Time & Location
02 Jul 2019, 12:57
Strong Start, Lavington, Apple Cross Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
About the event
Our Saturday Sensory Play playgroups offer parents and nannies an opportunity to engage in an afternoon of structured play activities with their children, while meeting other parents for much-needed socialisation!
Playgroups are designed for parents with babies aged 6M - 3Y and offer a range of developmental play activities for parents to engage with their children at home.
8:30am – 10:00am: Arrival & Free Play
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing circle time (story telling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather! Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. In order to attend, please commit to participating and engaging in our learning environment.
One-Time Drop In
he one-class drop applies only to one classKsh 1,250.00
Free Trial Playgroup
The Free Trial Playgroup Ticket is valid for one playgroup session!Ksh 0.00