August Holiday Camp Playgroup (4 Years - 6 Years)
Time & Location
About The Event
Our August Holiday Camp is promised to be our best one yet! We have a fun-filled schedule for children up to the age of 6Y.
Children under 4 years must be accompanied by a caregiver. Children 4Y - 6Y may attend alone but have the option of also attending with a caregiver. Children attending full days, are required to pack snacks and a lunch.
Children aged 4Y - 6Y have the option of attending for full days (9:30am - 4pm). Please note that full days are considered 2 classes (morning session & afternoon session).
Monday Morning - Art & Music
Monday Afternoon - Drama Class
Tuesday Morning - Kids Gymnastics
Tuesday Afternoon - Art Class
Wednesday Morning - Science
Wednesday Afternoon - Reading & Book Exchange
Thursday Morning - Soccer
Thursday Afternoon - Ballet & Dance
Friday Morning - Arts & Crafts
Friday Afternoon - No Class
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
- Monthly UnlimitedKES 18,000KES 18,0000KES 0
- Weekly UnlimitedKES 5,500KES 5,5000KES 0
- 10-Class PassKES 12,000KES 12,0000KES 0
- One-Time Drop InKES 1,500KES 1,5000KES 0