First Aid & CPR for Domestic Staff
Time & Location
About The Event
Our First Aid & CPR trainings are designed to empower you and your household staff to respond to household emergencies such as minor injuries like cuts and burns to medical emergencies like choking.
Students learn and practice First Aid & CPR techniques on infant, child and adult manikins. Classes are taught by a senior St. John's Ambulance trainer.
Training Topics Include:
1. Intro to First Aid
2. CPR & Choking (theory & practical)
3. Casualty Management (primary & secondary surveys; calling for help - theory & practical)
4. Bleeding, Fractures, Burns, Head Injuries, Seizures
5. Safety Planning (Prevention & emergency plans)
6. Open Session / Q & A
- First Aid & CPR - DMKES 4,500KES 4,5000KES 0
- Full Term Unlimited ParentsKES 0KES 00KES 0