Holiday Camp Lavington - Nov 29th- Dec 17th
Time & Location
About The Event
Strong Start Playgroups offer your child an opportunity to play and socialize while in a safe and secure environment. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social, and emotional growth. Strong Start children have confidence, curiosity, and experience with structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool.
Children aged 6M - 3Y must attend with a caregiver (parent, grandparent, aunt, nanny, etc). Children aged 3Y - 5Y can attend without a caregiver through our Preschool program.
Monday - Music & Creative Expression
Tuesday - Little Athletes
Wednesday - Mess it Up!
Thursday - Adventures in Nature
Friday - Little Bookworms
9:00am - 10:00am: Drop Off
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & Refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
Monday - Adventures in Nature
Tuesday - Mess it Up!
Wednesday - Music & Creative Expression
Thursday - Little Bookworms
Friday - Little Athletes
1:30am - 2:30pm: Drop Off
2:30pm - 3:00pm: Circle Time
3:00pm - 3:15pm: Snacks & Refreshments
3:15pm - 4:15pm: Activities
4:15pm - 4:25pm: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
4:25pm – 4:30pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water-based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
8. Blanket or Shuka
1. This is an outdoor-based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
3. If your child or nanny displays any cold, flu or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny come to class with any cold, flu or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
- 1 - Class Drop InKES 1,500KES 1,5000KES 0
- Weekly UnlimitedKES 6,750KES 6,7500KES 0
- 5 Class passKES 7,000KES 7,0000KES 0
- 10 - Class PassKES 12,500KES 12,5000KES 0
- Full Holiday Camp (3 Weeks)KES 17,000KES 17,0000KES 0