Tue, 21 Mar|
Holiday Camp Sports Road Road - April 3 - April 21 2023
Strong Start offers a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 5 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
Time & Location
21 Mar, 10:00 – 22 Mar, 10:00
Nairobi, Peekaboo Shop ,Rhapta Square - Rhapta Road
About The Event
Strong Start Playgroups offer your child an opportunity to play and socialize while in a safe and secure environment. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social, and emotional growth. Strong Start children have confidence, curiosity, and experience with structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool.
Children aged 6M - 3Y must attend with a caregiver (parent, grandparent, aunt, nanny, etc). Children aged 3Y - 5Y can attend without a caregiver through our Preschool program.
Week 1: Around Word
Week 2: My Family, My Heart
Week 3: Winter Wonderful
9:00am - 10:00am: Drop Off
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & Refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water-based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather-appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
8. Blanket or Shuka
1. This is an outdoor-based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately and encourage your nanny to dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to participate fully in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
3. If your child or nanny displays any cold, flu, or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny comes to class with any cold, flu or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
1 - Class Drop In
The 1 - class drop in ticket applies for one playgroup session (morning or afternoon).Ksh 1,500.00
This ticket is valid for one week, Monday through to FridayKsh 6,500.00
10 Class Pass
This ticket is valid for 35 days till 17th DecemberKsh 12,500.00
Full Holiday Camp(3 Weeks)
This ticket is valid from 3rd April - 21 April 2023Ksh 17,000.00