July Toddler Holiday Camp
Time & Location
About The Event
Strong Start holiday camps offer a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 6 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
We offer half day options for babies & toddlers (6M - 3Y). Our diverse activities and classes are curated to suit children's age and development levels to keep them interested and engaged throughout the holidays!
Monday - Adventures in Nature
Tuesday - Dance & Fitness
Wednesday - Reading, Arts & Book Exchange
Thursday - Gymnastics & Biking
Friday - Science & Discovery
Saturday - Sensory Play
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
- 1 - Class Drop InKES 1,500KES 1,5000KES 0
- Weekly Unlimited PassKES 5,500KES 5,5000KES 0
- 10 - Class PassKES 13,000KES 13,0000KES 0
- July Month Unlimited (3 Weeks)KES 15,000KES 15,0000KES 0
- Free Playgroup SessionKES 0KES 00KES 0