Lavington December 2019 Holiday Camp
Time & Location
About The Event
Our December Holiday Camp is promised to be our best one yet! We are offering playgroup services for children aged 6M - 3Y!
We believe in Play All Day - Everyday! You have the option of registering for a variety of classes each week. Drop-ins are also welcome, but please be sure to present your ticket! We use play to strengthen different areas of a child's development, including gross & fine motor skills, language development, cognitive development and social-emotional development.
9:30am – 10:00am: Drop-off & free play
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing circle time (story telling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
2:30pm - 3:00pm: Circle Time
3:00pm - 3:15pm: Snacks & refreshments
3:15pm - 4:15pm: Activities
4:15pm - 4:20pm: Closing circle time (storytelling, goodbye song)
4:20pm – 4:30pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
- Full Camp (3 Weeks)KES 15,000KES 15,0000KES 0
- Weekly UnlimitedKES 5,500KES 5,5000KES 0
- One-Time Drop InKES 1,500KES 1,5000KES 0
- Early Bird Full CampKES 12,000KES 12,0000KES 0