May 2019 Afternoon Playgroup Term - Lavington
Time & Location
About The Event
Our Nanny & Me Holiday playgroup Camp encourages your little ones (6M - 4Years) to play and socialize while in a secure environment.
We believe in Play All Day - Everyday! You have the option of registering for the entire camp (3 weeks) or one week. . Drop-ins are also welcome, but please be sure to present your ticket!
We use play to strengthen different areas of a child's development, including gross & fine motor skills, language development, cognitive development and social-emotional development.
Monday - Little Athletes
Tuesday - Mess it Up!
Wednesday - Sensory Play
Thursday - Music & Creative Expression
Friday - Little Bookworkms
2:30pm - 3:00pm: Circle Time
3:00pm - 3:15pm: Snacks & refreshments
3:15pm - 4:15pm: Activities
4:15pm - 4:20pm: Closing circle time (story telling, goodbye song)
4:20pm – 4:30pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
- 1 - Class Drop InKES 1,250KES 1,2500KES 0
- Free Playgroup SessionKES 0KES 00KES 0
- Weekly Unlimited Jul 1 - 5KES 5,000KES 5,0000KES 0