Mummy / Daddy & Me Playgroups
Time & Location
About The Event
Our Mummy / Daddy & Me playgroups offer parents an opportunity to engage in an afternoon of structured play activities with their children, while meeting other parents for much-needed socialisation!
Playgroups are designed for parents with babies aged 6M - 3Y and offer a range of developmental play activities for parents to engage with their children at home.
10:00am - 10:15am: Drop-in & free play
10:15am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 11:45am: Play Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing circle time (story telling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather! Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. In order to attend, please commit to participating and engaging in our learning environment.
- Monthly UnlimitedKES 18,000KES 18,0000KES 0
- Weekly UnlimitedKES 5,500KES 5,5000KES 0
- 10-Class PassKES 12,000KES 12,0000KES 0
- One-Time Drop InKES 1,500KES 1,5000KES 0