Aug 7 - Aug 30, Tues & Thurs | 3pm - 5pm|
Mummy / Daddy & Me Playgroups
Aug 7, 2018 - Aug 30, 2018 Tues & Thurs | 3pm - 5pm
Time & Location
Aug 7 - Aug 30, Tues & Thurs | 3pm - 5pm
SSD Temple, Kabete Ln, Nairobi, Kenya
About The Event
Our Mummy / Daddy & Me playgroups offer parents an opportunity to engage in an afternoon of structured play activities with their children, while meeting other parents for much-needed socialisation!
Playgroups are designed for parents with babies aged 6M - 3Y and offer a range of developmental play activities for parents to engage with their children at home.
3:00pm – 3:30pm: Drop-in & free play
3:30pm - 3:45pm: Circle Time
3:45pm - 4:45pm: Activities
4:45pm - 4:55pm: Closing circle time (story telling, goodbye song)
4:55pm – 5:00pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather! Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. In order to attend, please commit to participating and engaging in our learning environment.
The monthly unlimited pass allows your child to participate in an unlimited number of classes for the entire month (mornings, afternoons, weekends)!
The weekly unlimited pass allows your child to participate in an unlimited number of classes for the entire week (mornings, afternoons, weekends)!
10-Class passes are valid for 30-days from the time of purchase.
One-Time Drop In
Payments: Payments can be sent via MPESA to Till# 778801 (Buy Goods & Services)