Sat, 01 Dec|
Mummy / Daddy & Me Playgroups Westlands
Drop in for a fun morning for you and your little one! Our playgroups are fun, social and informative spaces for parents and little ones!
Time & Location
01 Dec 2018, 12:00 – 13:00
SSD Temple, Kabete Ln, Nairobi, Kenya
About The Event
Our Mummy / Daddy & Me playgroups offer parents an opportunity to engage in an afternoon of structured play activities with their children, while meeting other parents for much-needed socialisation!
Playgroups are designed for parents with babies aged 6M - 3Y and offer a range of developmental play activities for parents to engage with their children at home.
9:30am – 10:00am: Arrival & Free Play
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing circle time (story telling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather! Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. In order to attend, please commit to participating and engaging in our learning environment.
10-Class passes are valid for 30-days from the time of purchase.Ksh 10,000.00
One-Time Drop In
Payments: Payments can be sent via MPESA to Till# 778801 (Buy Goods & Services)Ksh 1,250.00