Mon, 14 Mar|
Play group Westlands - Sep-Nov 26th 2021
Strong Start offers a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 3 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
Time & Location
14 Mar 2022, 19:00 – 19:05
Nairobi, Lower Kabete Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
About The Event
Nanny & Me Playgroups offer your child an opportunity to play and socialise while in a safe and secure environment. Playgroup graduates exhibit confidence, curiosity and understanding of structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool.
Send your child and nanny for fun and stimulating playgroups that use play to strengthen different areas of your child's development. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social and emotional growth.
We believe in Play All Day - Everyday!
You have the option of registering for a variety of classes each week. Drop-ins are also welcome, but please be sure to present your ticket!
Monday - Mess it Up!
Tuesday - Little Bookworms
Wednesday - Music & Creative Expression
Thursday - Little Athletes
Friday - Adventures in Nature
9:00am - 10:00am: Drop Off
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & Refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
8. Blanket or Shuka
1. This is an outdoor based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
3. If your child or nanny displays any cold, flu or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny come to class with any cold, flu or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
1 - Class Drop In
The 1 - class drop in ticket applies for one playgroup session (morning or afternoon).Ksh 1,500.00
This ticket is valid for one week.Ksh 6,750.00
10 - Class Pass
This ticket is ideal for students attending 2 - 3 times per week Valid for 35 days.Ksh 12,500.00
The monthly unlimited pass allows your child to participate in an unlimited number of classes for a month. (Sept 6 - Nov 26, 2021).Ksh 20,000.00
Free Trial Session
This ticket applies only to new playgroup participants.Ksh 0.00