Mon, 18 Jul|
Playgroup (6M - 3Y) Westlands Holiday Camp: Jul 18 - Sep 2, 2022
Strong Start's holiday camps offer a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 3 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
Time & Location
18 Jul 2022, 10:00 – 02 Sept 2022, 12:00
Nairobi, Kabete Ln, Nairobi, Kenya
About The Event
Strong Start Playgroups offer your child an opportunity to play and socialize while in a safe and secure environment. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social, and emotional growth. Strong Start children have confidence, curiosity, and experience with structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool.
Children aged 6M - 3Y must attend with a caregiver (parent, grandparent, aunt, nanny, etc). Children aged 3Y - 5Y can attend without a caregiver through our Preschool program (see separate event on our website).
Holiday Camp Themes:
Monday - Mess it Up!
Tuesday - Little Bookworms
Wednesday - Music & Creative Expression
Thursday - Little Athletes
Friday - Adventures in Nature
9:00am - 10:00am: Drop Off & Free Play
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & Refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water-based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
8. Blanket or Shuka
1. This is an outdoor-based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
3. If your child or nanny displays any cold, flu or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny come to class with any cold, flu or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
4. All caregivers attending playgroup with your child MUST wear a facemaks.
1 - Class Drop In
The 1 - Class Drop-In ticket applies for one playgroup session (morning or afternoon).
PROMO - 1 Week Unlimited
Valid only from Aug 22 - Sep 2, 2022, Must be used Monday - Friday