Mon, 04 Sept|
Pre-K (3Y - 5Y) Sports Road September Term: Sept 4 - Nov 24, 2023.
Strong Start's Pre-Kindergarten program offers a unique opportunity for children aged 3 - 5years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
Time & Location
04 Sept, 09:00 – 24 Nov, 12:00
Strong Start , Sports Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
About The Event
Strong Start's Pre-K program is the perfect environment to prepare your child for kindergarten. Children aged 3Y - 5Y develop confidence and skills to attend school on their own, while being exposed to holistic and interactive learning opportunities.
Our well-rounded curriculum covers Art, Literacy, Math, Science and Physical Education. Our class lessons are curated to fit each child's needs and support children's physical, language, cognitive and social-emotional development.
Pre-K programs are hosted at Strong Start's open and safe learning environments at our sites in Lavington and Sports Road
Monday - Math & Science
Tuesday - Literacy & Art
Wednesday - Math & Science
Thursday - Literacy & Art
Friday - Physical Education
Half Day Schedule
9:00am - 9:15am: Circle Time
9:15am - 9:45am: Physical Education
9:45am - 10:00am: Snack Time
10:00am - 10:30am: Subject 1 (Math / Literacy / Phys Ed)
10:30am - 11:00am: Subject 2 (Science / Art / Phys Ed)
11:00am - 11:15am: Recess
11:15am - 11:30am: Reading & Storytime
11:45am - 12:00pm: Tidy & Closing Discussion
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks, water, lunch (full day only)
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water-based and washable)
5. Child essentials (underwear, socks, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Blanket or Shuka
1. This is an outdoor-based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately for the weather!
Cold/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Children attending without a caregiver must be properly potty trained! Strong Start teachers will assess and provide feedback if a caregiver must attend with the child.
3. If your child displays any cold, flu or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny come to class with any cold, flu or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
4. All caregivers attending playgroup with your child MUST wear a facemaks.
Full Term (12 Weeks)
Pre-K (3 - 5years) The Full-Term pass allows your child to participate in an unlimited number of Half-Day (9am - 12pm) classes from Sept 4 - Nov 24, 2023. (No refunds or substitutions or rollovers allowed).Ksh 70,000.00
Monthly Unlimited - Half Day
PreK Ticket (3 - 5years) Valid for 4-weeks for half-day sessions (9am - 12pm). No extensions, refunds, or credits allowed for this ticket.Ksh 27,000.00
3 Days / Week
PreK Ticket (3 - 5years) Applies to 1-month (28-days) of PreK, attending up to 3 days / week. No credits, refunds or extensions of the ticket allowed.Ksh 19,500.00
1 - Class Drop In - Half Day
PreK Ticket (3 - 5 years) The 1 - Class Drop-In ticket applies for one Pre-k Half Day SessionKsh 1,800.00
Free Trial Ticket
This ticket is valid for new customers.Ksh 0.00