Wed, 29 Jun|
Pre-K Holiday Camp Lavington: Jul 18 - Sep 2, 2022
Strong Start's Pre-Kindergarten program offers a unique opportunity for children aged 3 - 5years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
Time & Location
29 Jun 2022, 06:26
Nairobi, Apple Cross Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
About The Event
Strong Start's Pre-K program is the perfect environment to prepare your child for kindergarten. Children aged 3Y - 5Y develop confidence and skills to attend school on their own, while being exposed to holistic and interactive learning opportunities.
Our well-rounded curriculum covers Art, Literacy, Math, Science and Physical Education. Our class lessons are curated to fit each child's needs and support children's physical, language, cognitive and social-emotional development.
Pre-K programs are hosted at Strong Start's open and safe learning environments in at our sites in Lavington and Westlands.
Monday - Math & Science
Tuesday - Literacy & Art
Wednesday - Math & Science
Thursday - Literacy & Art
Friday - Physical Education
9:00am - 9:15am: Circle Time
9:15am - 9:45am: Physical Education
9:45am - 10:00am: Snack Time
10:00am - 10:30am: Subject 1 (Math / Literacy / Phys Ed)
10:30am - 11:00am: Subject 2 (Science / Art / Phys Ed)
11:00am - 11:15am: Recess
11:15am - 11:30am: Reading & Storytime
11:45am - 12:00pm: Tidy & Closing Discussion
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water-based and washable)
5. Child essentials (underwear, socks, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Blanket or Shuka
1. This is an outdoor-based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Children attending without a caregiver must be properly potty trained! Strong Start teachers will assess and provide feedback if a caregiver must attend with the child.
3. If your child displays any cold, flu or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny come to class with any cold, flu or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
4. All caregivers attending playgroup with your child MUST wear a facemaks.
Valid for one week, Monday - Friday (no rollovers permitted)
5 Class pass
10 - Class Pass
Valid only for April Holiday Camp (April 4 - 22). No rollovers to the next term allowed.
Full Holiday Camp (3 Weeks)
The full holiday camp pass allows your child to participate in an unlimited number of classes from Apr 4 - Apr 22, 2022 (no refunds or substitutions or rollovers allowed).