Rosslyn Neighbourhood Program
Time & Location
About The Event
Playgroups are interactive for both you and your child; we are committed to ensuring that not only will your child engage in stimulating play activities, but you will also learn how to create the activities at home.
Nannies are expected to fully participate in the playgroup and will receive coaching and a handout from each playgroup that highlights one activity and how to recreate it at home.
Activities concentrate on Science & Nature, Music & Movement and Art & Messy Play. Each playgroup is thoughtfully developed to incorporate activities that enable Gross Motor Skills, Fine Motor Skills, Language Development, Cognitive Development and Social-Emotional Development.
10:30am - 11:00am Arrival & Set Up
11:00am - 11:20 Opening Circle Time
(Singing & Welcome)
11:20am - 12:30pm Gross Motor Play, Sensory Play, Fine Motor Play, Art / Messy Play, Water Play (may substitute this activity in case of rain)
12:30pm - 12:40pm Clean Up & Change
12:40pm - 1:00pm - Closing Circle Time (Storybook & Goodbye Song) & Departure
What to Pack for Playgroup:
1. Extra change of clothing for child
2. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
3. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
4. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
5. Towel for child
6. Snacks/refreshments for child, as needed
- Combo Pass- Full TermKES 36,000KES 36,0000KES 0
- Combo Pass - MonthlyKES 13,000KES 13,0000KES 0
- Mondays Only - Full TermKES 11,000KES 11,0000KES 0
- Mondays Only - MonthlyKES 4,000KES 4,0000KES 0
- One Time Drop InKES 1,250KES 1,2500KES 0