- Mon, 05 SeptLavington Montessori Kindergarten05 Sept, 09:00 – 25 Nov, 12:00Lavington Montessori Kindergarten, Apple Cross Rd, Nairobi, KenyaStrong Start's playgroups offer a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 3 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
- Mon, 05 SeptSSD Temple, Kabete Lane05 Sept, 09:00 – 25 Nov, 12:00SSD Temple, Kabete Lane, Lower Kabete Road, NairobiStrong Start's playgroups offer a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 3 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
- Mon, 05 SeptPeekaboo, Rhapta Square, Nairobi
- Tue, 04 OctPeekaboo shop, Raphta Square
- Thu, 06 OctPeekaboo shop, Raphta Square
Playgroups, PreK & Micropods
- Sat, 22 OctNairobi22 Oct, 09:30 – 15:30Nairobi, Spring Valley NairobiAt Strong Start, we believe that no family should ever suffer a senseless loss due to a First Aid / CPR emergency. Every adult in every household should be trained in First Aid & CPR in order to identify signs of injury or choking and confidently respond to an emergency.
- Mon, 24 OctNairobi24 Oct, 16:00 EAT – 11 Nov, 18:30 EATNairobi, Spring Valley, Nairobi, KenyaMon, Wed, Fri | 4:00pm - 6:30pm October 24, 2022 - November 11, 2022 Our Early Learners training enriches caregivers with knowledge and skills to develop play activities that stimulate and strengthen children's minds and bodies.
- Sat, 29 OctNairobi29 Oct, 10:00 EAT – 19 Nov, 10:00 EATNairobi, Spring Valley, Nairobi, KenyaRegister your household staff for our 4 weeks class on Cooking & Nutrition. We cover all of the basics and equip your staff with knowledge and skills to make your little one(s) nutritional journey successful! Saturdays | 10am - 12:30pm
- Tue, 01 NovStrong Start - Head Office01 Nov, 16:00 – 17 Nov, 18:30Strong Start - Head Office, Spring Valley, Nairobi, KenyaTue & Thu | 4:00pm - 6:30pm November 1 - November 17, 2022 This 3-week training is designed for caregivers caring for newborns and infants. Emphasis is placed on best practices for safety, hygiene, feeding, sleep schedules, and early childhood development for infants.
- Time is TBDYour Home!
- Monday - Friday