Wed, 20 Mar|
Lavington Montessori Kindergarten
April 2019 Term Parklands Nanny & Me Playgroup
Send your child and nanny for fun and stimulating playgroups that use play to strengthen different areas of your child's development. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social and emotional growth.
Time & Location
20 Mar 2019, 10:43 – 11:00
Lavington Montessori Kindergarten, Apple Cross Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
About The Event
Nanny & Me Playgroups offer your child an opportunity to play and socialise while in a safe and secure environment. Playgroup graduates exhibit confidence, curiosity and understanding of structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool. Send your child and nanny for fun and stimulating playgroups that use play to strengthen different areas of your child's development. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social and emotional growth.
We believe in Play All Day - Everyday!
You have the option of registering for a variety of classes each week. Drop-ins are also welcome, but please be sure to present your ticket!
Monday - Mess it Up!
Tuesday - Little Athletes
Wednesday - Music & Creative Exploration
Thursday - Little Bookworms
Friday - Sensory Play
8:30am – 10:00am: Open play
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing circle time (story telling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
The monthly unlimited pass allows your child to participate in an unlimited number of classes for the entire month (mornings, afternoons, weekends)! The monthly unlimited pass includes 1) progress report at end of term (if registered and paid for all 3 months in term), 2) regular picture updates via Development App, 3) play activity handouts, 4) access to different playgroup sites
10 - Class Pass
10-Class passes are valid for 45-days from the time of purchase.
One-Time Drop In
The one-class drop applies only to one class