Parklands Playgroup - October 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Nanny & Me Playgroups offer your child (6 - 36 Months) an opportunity to play and socialise while in a safe and secure environment. Playgroup graduates exhibit confidence, curiosity and understanding of structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool. Send your child and nanny for fun and stimulating playgroups that use play to strengthen different areas of your child's development. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social and emotional growth.
We believe in Play All Day - Everyday!
You have the option of registering for a variety of classes each week. Drop-ins are also welcome, but please be sure to present your ticket!
Monday - Science & Loose Parts
Tuesday - Literacy & Art
Wednesday - Dance & Fitness
Thursday - Biking & Sports
Friday - Adventures in Nature
8:30am – 10:00am: Open play
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing circle time (storytelling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
2:30pm - 3:00pm: Circle Time
3:00pm - 3:15pm: Snacks & refreshments
3:15pm - 4:15pm: Activities
4:15pm - 4:20pm: Closing circle time (storytelling, goodbye song)
4:20pm – 4:30pm: Change, clean up & goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
1. Unless it is actually raining, we will be outside! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations: Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rainboots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
- Termly UnlimitedKES 25,000KES 25,0000KES 0
- Monthly UnlimitedKES 10,000KES 10,0000KES 0
- 10 - Class PassKES 8,000KES 8,0000KES 0
- One-Time Drop InKES 900KES 9000KES 0
- Free Playgroup SessionKES 0KES 00KES 0