Mon, 05 Sept|
SSD Temple, Kabete Lane
Playgroup Spring Valley - September 2022 Term
Strong Start's playgroups offer a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 3 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
Time & Location
05 Sept 2022, 09:00 – 25 Nov 2022, 12:00
SSD Temple, Kabete Lane, Lower Kabete Road, Nairobi
About The Event
Nanny & Me Playgroups offer your child an opportunity to play and socialise while in a safe and secure environment. Playgroup graduates exhibit confidence, curiosity and understanding of structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool.
Send your child and nanny for fun and stimulating playgroups that use play to strengthen different areas of your child's development. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social and emotional growth.
We believe in Play All Day - Everyday!
You have the option of registering for a variety of classes each week. Drop-ins are also welcome, but please be sure to present your ticket!
Monday - Mess it Up!
Tuesday - Little Bookworms
Wednesday - Music & Creative Expression
Thursday - Little Athletes
Friday - Adventures in Nature
9:00am - 10:00am: Drop Off & Free Play
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & Refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water-based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
8. Blanket or Shuka
*9. Bicycle & Helmet (we recommend balance bikes) for Little Athletes class only.
1. This is an outdoor-based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rain boots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
3. If your child or nanny displays any cold, flu, or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny comes to class with any cold, flu, or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
Full Term Fees
This ticket expires on July 15, 2022
Monthly Unlimited Pass
The monthly unlimited pass allows your child to participate in an unlimited number of classes for 4 weeks. No extension of ticket expiration allowed for any reason.
Monthly Pass - 3 Days / Week
Valid only for 28 days. This ticket is ideal for students attending 3 times per week. No extension of ticket expiration allowed due to any reason.
Monthly Pass - 2 Days / Week
Valid only for 28 days. This ticket is ideal for students attending 2 times per week. No extension of ticket expiration allowed due to any reason.
1 - Class Drop In
The 1 - class drop in ticket applies for one playgroup session.
Milestone Tracking & Reporting
This is an add-on option to your current package, charged on a monthly basis. Playgroup teachers track child development milestones every week and prepare a detailed report for delivery at the end of term.
Digital Pictures Sharing
This is an add-on option to your current package. Pictures of your child is taken during playgroup and shared via SeeSaw.
Free Trial Session
This ticket is for 1 free trial, for new Strong Start families only.