Mon, 10 Jan|
Playgroup Westlands January 2022
Strong Start offers a unique opportunity for children aged 6 months - 3 years. Children build age-appropriate skills within a positive environment that inspires them to become engaged and motivated learners!
Time & Location
10 Jan 2022, 08:36 – 01 Apr 2022, 20:26
SSD Temple, Kabete Ln, Nairobi, Kenya
About The Event
Nanny & Me Playgroups offer your child an opportunity to play and socialize while in a safe and secure environment. Playgroup graduates exhibit confidence, curiosity, and understanding of structured play, making them school-ready and easing the transition from playgroup to preschool.
Send your child and nanny for fun and stimulating playgroups that use play to strengthen different areas of your child's development. Our structured playgroups are curated to support your child's physical, cognitive, language, social, and emotional growth.
We believe in Play All Day - Everyday!
You have the option of registering for a variety of classes each week. Drop-ins are also welcome, but please be sure to present your ticket!
Monday - Mess it Up!
Tuesday - Little Bookworms
Wednesday - Music & Creative Expression
Thursday - Little Athletes
Friday - Adventures in Nature
9:00am - 10:00am: Drop Off
10:00am - 10:30am: Circle Time
10:30am - 10:45am: Snacks & Refreshments
10:45am - 11:45am: Activities
11:45am - 11:55am: Closing Circle Time (storytelling, goodbye song)
11:55am – 12:00pm: Change, Clean Up & Goodbyes
What to Pack for Your Child:
1. Snacks & refreshments
2. Extra change of clothing
3. Comfortable shoes
4. Art smock (if you have one; it's okay if you don't - all paints are water-based and washable)
5. Child essentials (diapers, wipes, etc)
6. Weather appropriate clothing (i.e. sunhat, rain jacket, boots, sweater, etc)
7. Apron for nanny (we get messy!)
8. Blanket or Shuka
1. This is an outdoor-based playgroup! Please dress your child appropriately and please encourage your nanny to also dress for the weather!
Winter/Rainy Weather Recommendations:
Socks (2 pairs), sweaters, rain boots, jackets, hats
2. Everyone is required to fully participate in playgroup activities. Please discuss with your nanny prior to registering to confirm commitment and interest in engaging in our learning environment.
3. If your child or nanny displays any cold, flu, or covid symptoms, please keep them at home! If your child or nanny comes to class with any cold, flu, or covid symptoms, they will be separated from the group and asked to go home.
1 - Class Drop In
The 1 - class drop in ticket applies for one playgroup session (morning or afternoon).
10 - Class Pass
Valid only for 35 days after purchase.
This ticket is valid for 4 weeks after purchase.
Full term fee
This ticket is valid till April 1st
Free Trial - 1 Session
This ticket applies only to families who are new to Strong Start